Wednesday, September 18

Ion 'Kles

Ion 'Kles got off the Ceplin at A'ts'inna, and looked around at the mesa top community.  Avery Trading post, that is were he had to get to.  He kept practicing what he would tell Soren and Lillian, " I have been a airship pirate, cowboy, and am now a farrier.  I have headed out from the Blue Mountains, having stopped over in Ozarks for my training in horseshoeing first, towards the desert southwest.  I was invited by Soren Kasa, to head out to a trading post he and his future wife were planning to start near a system of orphan caves.  I was not an orphan, but might as have been..."
He saw Lillian heading into the trading post, draped in her black cape.  He caught up with her, "Lillian, I have not head from Soren since he last traded in A'ts'inna, but you have kept me posted, and insured me your father can use me till it is time to build the post.  Oh, I am Ion 'Kles..."
"Oh, of course.  You work for me now.  Father cant say no." That girl has some guts.  I just trust she is correct.

~ Ion 'Kles


No comments:

Post a Comment