Saturday, September 7

Lillian's Update

Lillian was sitting beside a bed in the A'ts'inna medical clinic where she volenteered speaking to a man in an iron lung, "My heart is crying.  I was suppose to be safe in the Yetim Caves with you, now.  My hands are still healing.  There is so much I wish I could tell Wryn Kasa everything I know."  Lillian paused holding his hand through the rubber portal.
"Soren, we were heading out from A'ts'inna towards Yetim Caves.  Our wedding was only hours old.  I was on your good land speeder with the trailer hitched to it.  You were ridding my older land speeder, that the steam engine acted up on from time to time.  Then just 2 miles from Yetim the boiler exploded.  Soren, you lost 3 fingers on you right hand. and 2 finger on your left.  You not awakened!  Please, return to me!  I don't care that your face is scared and your right leg will never totally heal, but you never wake!"  Lillian cried.
"I know my Soren... you will rise again out this machine to restore Yetim strong again, and I will work right beside you.  For now, I will work quietly for my father who guards our secret, and prays for your return to us."  with that she pulls her black cape hood over her head, and disappears into the night.

~ Lillian Avery Kasa

No comments:

Post a Comment